Celebrate the Birds of Ontario
Author: Chris Earley
Photographer: Brian E. Small
From the subarctic northern tundra to its vast boreal forests to the shores of four of the five great lakes, Ontario is a paradise for birds and for birders. This new field guide is the most comprehensive and up-to-date photographic guide to birds of Ontario:
• 550 beautiful color photograph featuring 304 bird species.
• Clear and concise introduction, identification, habitat, and birdsong text.
• Tips and when and where to see each species.
• Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches.
• Complete checklist, detailed province map, index, and quick index.
Written by a life-long Ontario birder, educator, and naturalist and illustrated by one of the world’s finest bird photographers, the ABA Field Guide to Birds of Ontario is the ideal guide for birders at every skill level.