Celebrate the Birds of the Aloha State
Author: Helen and Andre F. Raine
Photographer: Jack Jeffrey
Written by expert birders Helen & Andre F. Raine and filled with gorgeous color images by Jack Jeffrey, the American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of Hawaii is the perfect companion for anyone wanting to learn more about the natural history and diversity of the state’s birds, and when and where to see them.
- 175 pages, Flexibound
- Over 200 beautiful color photographs featuring 136 bird species in natural habitats
- Clear and concise introduction, identification, habitat, and birdsong text
- Tips on when and where to see species
- Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches
- Complete Hawaiian bird checklist, detailed map, index, and quick index
- Publisher: Scott & Nix, Inc.