As a courtesy to organizations that support young birders through scholarships, we offer the ability to reserve a space prior to general registration opening with a $500 deposit. Organizations do not have to know who will receive their scholarship at the time of reservation. We anticipate the ABA camp sessions to fill quickly again this year.
To reserve a space in ABA Camp Colorado or Camp Delaware Bay:
- Download the 2023 Registration Form (PDF) for sponsoring organizations.
- Send your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: “Sponsoring Organization Registration.”
Note: If you are registering by mail and paying by check please send a duplicate email copy of the form to email@example.com to ensure your registration is received on time.
- As space is limited, reservations will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Set your application deadlines appropriately to have the selected participant’s information to us by April 1, 2023, and direct this person to contact Laura Guerard, Young Birder Programs Coordinator, at Lguerard@aba.org to update the account information. See the cancellation policies for full terms and refund information. If you paid a deposit, payment in full is due May 1, 2023.
New to offering a scholarship to an ABA camp? Contact the ABA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-850-2473, with any questions about the reservation process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations must be made in WRITING by email to email@example.com.
- A full refund less a $100 administration fee will be made for cancellations received by April 30, 2023.
- Cancellations received after April 30, 2023 will forfeit 20% of the registration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after May 31, 2023.
We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
All reservations can be transferred to another applicant or a different session (if space is available) at no additional fee. Reservations cannot be carried over from one year to the next.
All camp participants must fully comply with our COVID-19 Guidelines, including showing proof of full vaccination status before camp starts.