Presented by Tucson Audubon, Bird Watcher’s Digest and Carl Zeiss SBE
Are you ready to experience Southeast Arizona’s beautiful birds in person again? The Southeast Arizona Birding Festival offers expert-guided birding, wildlife, and cultural field trips; photography and bird-ID workshops; free nature presentations, vendors, and activities.
Registration now OPEN
• 230 bird species seen in 2019!
• Visit iconic birding hotspots like the Paton Center for Hummingbirds, Madera Canyon, Mt. Lemmon, California Gulch, and many more
• Small group birding with professional birding guides: choose from “meet on-site” trips or 15-passenger van trips with 8 participants
• Meet birding legends like Richard Crossley and be inspired by Birdability founder Virginia Rose
• Experience the breathtaking monsoon season, colorful Red-faced Warblers, Montezuma Quail, Elegant Trogons, and much more
• Photography Events with Lee Hoy, Kevin Loughlin, Maresa Pryor-Luzier, Krizstina Scheeff, Lisa Langell, and more
• Try out gear from Hunt’s Photo & Video, Zeiss, Kowa, Swarovski Optik, Tamron, and Vortex
• Join Tucson Audubon in our commitment to inspire people to protect and enjoy the birds we all love
See the list of trips and workshops at tucsonaudubon.org/festival