Southeast Arizona Birding Festival
August 11 @ 8:00 am - August 15 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Presented by Tucson Audubon, Bird Watcher’s Digest and Carl Zeiss SBE
Are you ready to experience Southeast Arizona’s beautiful birds in person again? The Southeast Arizona Birding Festival offers expert-guided birding, wildlife, and cultural field trips; photography and bird-ID workshops; free nature presentations, vendors, and activities.
Registration now OPEN
• 230 bird species seen in 2019!
• Visit iconic birding hotspots like the Paton Center for Hummingbirds, Madera Canyon, Mt. Lemmon, California Gulch, and many more
• Small group birding with professional birding guides: choose from “meet on-site” trips or 15-passenger van trips with 8 participants
• Meet birding legends like Richard Crossley and be inspired by Birdability founder Virginia Rose
• Experience the breathtaking monsoon season, colorful Red-faced Warblers, Montezuma Quail, Elegant Trogons, and much more
• Photography Events with Lee Hoy, Kevin Loughlin, Maresa Pryor-Luzier, Krizstina Scheeff, Lisa Langell, and more
• Try out gear from Hunt’s Photo & Video, Zeiss, Kowa, Swarovski Optik, Tamron, and Vortex
• Join Tucson Audubon in our commitment to inspire people to protect and enjoy the birds we all love
See the list of trips and workshops at tucsonaudubon.org/festival